cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point light colors

Mike1347
New Contributor III

I am enclosing a picture of one of our access point switches. Both of the units that we have are showing the same colors. I have reset or rebooted the system and it continues to show these colors.How can I get the access point switches back to their correct colors IMG_0387.jpeg 

5 REPLIES 5

Yarenis

Hi @Mike1347 

Based on the color, the power light probably is green and the 2.4 and 5G are Amber ones, so we required first to confirm if the Access Point is getting an IP address, this can be confirmed if the power light is green solid, we have an IP address and if is blinking we don't, so in case we have a solid green please follow up the next guide to find that P address, ones is found you can access via a web browser using the Access Point IP address fount and reconfigure from there.

1:Connect your computer via wire or wire to the ISP network.

2:Now the computer is only run the application to find the client connected to the same network as you including the Access Points.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

3:Now you know the IP, paste it on a web browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.

4:You should be able to log in to the unleashed system with the credential you know for the Application or web access, in case you don't know them try the next combination, however in case the access display something different as a login page, please share what you see, so we can provide further instructions.

Username:                      Passwords:

admin                             sp-admin

Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired 

COMMSCOPE

now meets next

10:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST | Sat & Sun- Off

Have a question or need to escalate “Chat Now”

RICXI|RCNA|CCNA|

Mike1347
New Contributor III

I was able to reset or reboot the system, again. The upstairs unit lights are green on the front and back of the unit. The downstairs unit still is green on the front and amber on the back, as the original photo shows. Both units were always green , front and back. Could the downstairs unit be bad?

Hi @Mike1347 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

Please note, that Amber lights on 2.4G and 5G is a normal behavior.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

Please confirm if both of your RUCKUS Access Points are working now.

If not, please help me with the below queries.

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

2. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I reset the system, again, and now the lights are all green. No further information is needed