cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Points No Power- Lennar customer rep came out already

Ray11214
New Contributor

None of my access points are receiving power.  I have verified breakers and all outlets are worming.  Tried resetting and someone from Lennar came out and told me need to contact and get them replaced as when power went out probably shortaged the access points.  How do i get replacements?? 

17 REPLIES 17

So if someone from Lennar came to my home and verified needs to be replaced already why is it so hard.  Do you guys not communicate with one another on issues dealing with peoples home ?

Ray11214
New Contributor

So there is no one from Lennar that can help? All these Lennar home owners with basically same issue of power outage messing up the access points and i dont see anyone post about having a solution/resolution to it?? 

Hi @Ray11214

We cannot replace the chassis until you confirm that the hardware is damaged. Please share the image of the switch or the screenshot of the error you are getting while troubleshooting the issue.

Also Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We are supporting customers via this community forum support model.

If you continue to have difficulty following the steps, I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community