cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Points No Power- Lennar customer rep came out already

Ray11214
New Contributor

None of my access points are receiving power.  I have verified breakers and all outlets are worming.  Tried resetting and someone from Lennar came out and told me need to contact and get them replaced as when power went out probably shortaged the access points.  How do i get replacements?? 

17 REPLIES 17

Jayavidhya

Hi @Ray11214

Please try the below steps for better understanding of the issue.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.
  2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on? 

Jayavidhya_0-1673629112325.jpeg

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

3- Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source

4- Are the Access Points R510 powering up? 

5- Are you having any connectivity issues like webpage not loading or slow connectivity.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

The actual Rokus is on and all lights are on.  The access points on roofs are not powering on at all.

kb10
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue

Hi @kb10

Please provide an image/photo where you are trying to connect via console from ICX 7150 - C12 P (USB type C to  USB ) to PC. Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Jayavidhya_0-1673640184228.png

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community