cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Point does not have power

jpreynol
New Contributor

My access point does not have any power as all the lights are not displayed. The switch appears to be working though. 

14 REPLIES 14

Where is the guide for Mac. The page says:1: A Windows’s computer or MAC(The console access in this example is for Windows, but you can check the next guide to use a MAC (MAC console access section).

But then there isnt a link for MAC

test

Hello @BlowBoatTech 

I hope this message finds you well.

Apologies, You are posting responses in a case thread that has already been closed. Additionally, I noticed that there is another open case with no response from you, despite previous follow-ups.

Please address your queries in the appropriate case thread for effective resolution. You can find your case at the following link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Re-No-power-to-AP-s-from-swi...

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

On a Mac per How to console in the ICX-7150-12CP 'Ruckus Switch'  I am receiving denied "

zsh: permission denied: /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port"

Also the link you sent is for Windows I need for MAC. It says "1: A Windows’s computer or MAC(The console access in this example is for Windows, but you can check the next guide to use a MAC (MAC console access section" Where is the next guide? There is not a link provided 

Hi @jpreynol 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please perform the software recovery process on a Windows laptop/PC.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.