Until yesterday everything worked great. We had a power outage yesterday and WiFi has been flaky since then. Goes up/down, speed tests error out or inconsistent.
I narrowed down the problem to the Ruckus portion of the networking. Because when I connect to the AT&T fiber modem's WiFi SSID, everything works great. Consistent WiFi and speed test results. BTW the WiFI SSID on the AT&T modem is different than the one setup on Ruckus.
So far, I have done the following:
1) Powered off and powered on the whole setup
2) Unplugged the RJ45 cables between the AT&T modem and the switch and also unplugged and plugged back in the cables on the Ruckus switch (to the access points).
3) Rebooted the Ruckus switch
4) Upgraded the firmware on the access points using the Unleashed app on my phone
5) Performed troubleshooting in the Unleashed app on my phone:
Speed flex test from each AP to phone looks ok
Speed flex test from AP to AP test looks ok
What else can I do? Thank you!
PS: IP passthrough is set to Off on the AT&T modem. Not sure if this needs to be On and don't recall what it used to be.
Yes, I am able to connect to Ruckus WiFi SSID without issues
Yes, it's not so much disconnecting. But I would explain more like there's no internet connection. Very frequently. For example, when I do a speed test using a speed test app on the phone or computer, it either times out, finishes the download test but never starts the upload test (error out), or takes too long to load content
Issues seen when clients are stationary as well
All clients impacted
The Unleashed app shows all 3 APs online (1 as master) and 1 WLAN.