cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP's Rebooting Support

jmleon12
New Contributor

My Ruckus wireless is rebooting around every 10 minutes.  The AP's have a version of 200.10.10.5.229.  Since I work from home, need your support to fix this ASAP.

Thank you,
Johnny Leon

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @jmleon12 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the confirmation.

For now, could you please let me know if you can log into the Switch UI on a web browser?

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

What would be the switch browser login credentials?  I tried using the same I use for the UI (the Unleashed) and it doesn't work.

Johnny

Here's a screen shot for the switch browser:

jmleon12_0-1701803201536.png

Hi @jmleon12 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please try to login using your Switch username/password?

If you don't know the login credentials, please try the below mentioned default combinations of login credentials.

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below. 

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try below default credential combinations as well.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Negative, the credentials you provided didn't work.  To be sure, see if I'm reading the switch IP address http://192.168.1.231 correct?  (See below scan from LanScan; switch should be with the purple highlight):

jmleon12_0-1701805633617.png