cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Issues - Rebooting Every few minutes, all 3 of them.

rjjiw111
New Contributor II

Hi,

My AP R510s(all three of them) are rebooting every few minutes for past few hours. All three of them are rebooting at the same time. I have checked the power as well, no issues there. My ISP internet is stable and working fine. I upgraded all APs, rebooted APs, unplugged and rebooted switch, still having the issue. Can you please assist.

19 REPLIES 19

rjjiw111
New Contributor II

Now when I try to find Switch IP in Lanscan, it doesn't show any IP. Previously it was showing Switch IP. It still shows the three AP IPs.

Hi @rjjiw111 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please reboot the Switch and the Internet Service Provider's (ISP's) Router once. Then run the IP Scan once again and check if you get an IP Address assigned to the Switch.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @rjjiw111 

Please follow the Upgrade process as described in my previous post and let me know if you need any assistance at any point.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

coltenroberts88
New Contributor II

I am having the same issue, and it started yesterday.  Support on this would be much appreciated. 

I have 3 AP in my house, all three are rebooting every ~5 minutes.  Like the OP, I also have no issues with my ISP or the ISP router. 

Hi @coltenroberts88 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

I see you have raised a post on the forum (please refer to the below link). Could you please reply there and help with the requested queries?

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Internet-keeps-dropping-ever...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi