What bootrom did you install? Typically, you will also upgrade to 08.0.80x first as well then do an UFI upgrade to the 08.0.90 builds.
How to resolve:
1. Boot to secondary or primary (whichever will load) to get the switch booted to something other than the recovery bootrom; since, it's easier to manage the OS
2. Upgrade the bootrom to whatever is required for 08.0.80x
3. In the slot that now contains 08.0.90d, copy the 08.0.80x
4. verify md5 primary and or verify md5 secondary
4. Reload to boot 08.0.80x
5. Do a proper UFI upgrade from 08.0.80x to 08.0.90x. This is something 08.0.80x will know how to do, but 08.0.30x will not.