ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with ICX 7150s and stp deployment

Hey guys. I'm about to replace our current network switches (HPs) with brocade icx 7150 and I need your help. Here is my scenario: ICX 6430-48 (stack): this is the core or distribution switch (this is going to stay in place until I replace the acces...

How to use Server based DHCP with ICX switches

Hi, currently trying to get dhcp to work with a few new 7150's we dhcp running on one of our server connected to the primary switch. We have multiple subnets for various areas. but can figure out how to use the switch as a relay for dhcp.

r_gent by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lease-binding database full, no empty entries found

Hi,we have facing issue every day as Lease-binding database full in Ruckus ICX 7450 switch.this is reason so many our client not able to connect with network due to this issue. when i manually enter the command in the switch for flush the entire data...

Resolved! ICX 7150 VLAN 1

Hi, I'm new to icx's. I have a 7150-24P. I'm trying to configure ethernet 1/1/24 as the uplink port so I tagged in all vlans except vlan1 (default vlan, which I don't use). When I run sh runn this is showing on vlan 1, is this normal or is there som...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.