cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed portal conflicting with switch web interface

thomas_engelman
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I have a ICX7150-C12 with two APs (via DHCP) that is connected to a pfsense router.

The router has the IP 10.23.1.1 and the switch shows the IP 10.23.1.2 when I log in via the console port. In unleashed the switch is shown as 10.23.10.2. Either one would be fine with me, but somehow with the change of IPs (from 192.168.1.5) Unleashed has replaced the switch web interface (on the switches IP) that I have used previously, when I open 10.23.1.2. There is no “feedback” to trying to connect to 10.23.10.2. Unleashed shows the IP 10.23.1.2 as well as the IP I gave its management console interface (10.23.10.20).

In the optimal case I would have the switch interface on 10.23.1.2 and unleashed can stay on 10.23.10.20, as now. What do I need to do to get the switch (not unleashed) web interface back? I would like to continue to use it and also upgrade to the new firmware 9.

Thanks in advance for some advise!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BenBeck

Hey @thomas_engelman 

This is a bit hard to troubleshoot over a forum format. I would recommend opening a support case (see my signature) so somebody can properly help you. 

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BenBeck

Hey @thomas_engelman 

This is a bit hard to troubleshoot over a forum format. I would recommend opening a support case (see my signature) so somebody can properly help you. 

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Done - thanks!