02-25-2023 08:26 PM
Only two lights are On in Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P switch. No power in two access points, POE Lan cables are connected properly.
System(SYST) light is solid amber
Power(PWR) is solid green
Kindly help in resetting or fix this issue.
If it's boot config issue then please reply with Mac OS solution.
02-27-2023 01:10 AM
I do understand that 2 of the Aps are not getting power On which is connected to switch.
- Do you have access to the switch ?
- Status of link lights on ports where AP connected ?
- Check the port light indication -Green or Amber ?
- Try to swap the r510 to known good working port and check if it is working fine ?
- And try to connect any other poe device on this interface and check if it is powering up
- “show inline power " this command will help you to find out the issue on the port
- “show inline power detail debug” would show as “UNKNOWN” for the failed devices"
If this issue is not resolved , Please log a ticket with the below link so that we will help you to process RMA .
02-27-2023 08:15 AM
I'm from the wired department.
When the SYS light is amber that means that the switch is stuck in boot mode. You need to access the switch and try to boot the primary or secondary partition like this: boot_primary or boot_secondary. If neither works, then you need to follow the software recovery process explained in this guide:
Please let us know how it goes, here are the steps to access the ICX console using MacOS:
-Access the Terminal app
-enter cd /
look for an option that says tty-usb -this is the cable that you have to connect to the ICX and the computer
once you locate the usbserial, you need to run the screeen command, here is an example:
screen /dev/tty.usbserial-xxxxx 9600-this is the serial speed
Please let us know how it goes.