cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of twelve switch connect and disconnect from cloud, many times daily

carlos_franco
New Contributor

Hello to everyone!!!

I have 12 ICX series switches deployed, but one of them disconnects from the cloud many times daily. It's the only one with this issue; the rest work excellently, If someone it has the same problem I'll grateful for your help.

SWITCH.jpgLOGS.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BenBeck

Hey there. Have we done any troubleshooting to see if there is a problem in the path towards the cloud (internet) or an intermittent issue such as CPU spike? What code is this unit on? You can always open a support case (see my signature) and an engineer can help diagnose the issue. 

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BenBeck

Hey there. Have we done any troubleshooting to see if there is a problem in the path towards the cloud (internet) or an intermittent issue such as CPU spike? What code is this unit on? You can always open a support case (see my signature) and an engineer can help diagnose the issue. 

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Carlos

Thank you for reaching us. 

Adding to the post below are few links you can refer to check the issue you are seeing on the switch side which would help you with further isolate with regard to switch and cloud connectivity. I hope the below details help you. 

Link reference "Troubleshooting ICX-to-SmartZone Connectivity":

Link reference to "Managing ICX Switches from RUCKUS Cloud":

Thanks 

va10461
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Carlos,

You can check the path from switch to cloud(internet) for any issues. If no suck issues observed then you need to capture below debug logs from the switch via console while the issue is happening.

debug destination console

· debug ip http client
· debug ip ssl
· debug ip tcp close
· debug ip tcp transactions
· debug ip tcp <cloud ip address>
· debug ip ssh
· dm http-ssl-tcp enable

fitrace modules sshm all level 0,1,2,3,4,5
fitrace modules socatm all level 0,1,2,3,4,5

Also, please collect below commands from switch and open a TAC case for with this information for further investigation.

- show manager logs

- show tech

Thanks

Vivek Alaparthi
Staff TSE | CCNA | CCNP | RCNI

RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!

Follow me on LinkedIn