cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My primary and secondary flash was erased during an attempt to update the image. My CLI is showing: ICX64XX-boot>>.

tim_yancey
New Contributor II
My primary and secondary flash was erased during an attempt to update the image. My CLI is showing: ICX64XX-boot>>. I can ping to and from my PC which I am using as ymy TFTP server. I loaded the latest firmware files on to my PC. I have them sitting in C:\image I set the env image_name to image/ICX64S08030r.bin. this is the image i am trying to load. I just get %Ts and then the session errors out. what am I missing?
26 REPLIES 26

tim_yancey
New Contributor II

I did the saveenv. I verified with the printenv and it still errors.  I will continue to work with this.  It seems to not be able to get the bin file. even though I can ping back and forth.

netwizz
Contributor III
Which TFTP server are you running?  How is it setup?

tim_yancey
New Contributor II

I have a Server connected directly via serial port on the server to the console port on the switch.

tim_yancey
New Contributor II
The server is running Win 10.

netwizz
Contributor III
Right, I got that you are consoled into the switch - there is no other way without the FastIron IOS running.

What TFTP server are you running?

For example I use "Tftpd64 by Ph. Jounin" though there are others.

If you do an Internet search for it, you will find it at tftpd32 dot jounin dot net