cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitorando switch ICX7150 via Zabbix por SNMP

Divanei
New Contributor

Estou implantando um serviço de monitoramento utilizando o Zabbix, já configurei as community nos switch ruckus ICX7150 porém quando vou aplicar algum template pra monitorar via SNMP não recebo nenhuma respostar a não ser do status ativo do switch (UP), gostaria de saber se há algum template a ser utilizado para monitoramento das demais atividades e status do switch em questão.

Obrigado.

3 REPLIES 3

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Divanei

Thank you for reaching us

• Could you please let me know if you are looking for MIB file to upload to the monitoring tool ?

I hope the below information helps you. 

Below link is a software version link. When you extract this link go to 7150 folder -> MIBs folder -> Here you will have MIB file, Based on if you are running switch code "SPS" or router code "SPR" you can choose the file.

Link to 8095 MIB guide:

I hope the above links help you

Thanks 

Divanei
New Contributor

Obrigado pela ajuda, baixei o arquivo SPS08070d.mib e importei o arquivo para o repositório do zabbix: /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs

Faço um teste com snmpwalk -v2c -c <community> <ruckus IP> 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8

Recebo o seguinte erro: IF-MIB::ifOperStatus = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)

Observação: Esqueci de colocar detalhes sobre o Switch.

SW: Version 08.0.70dT211 labeled as SPS08070d

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Team 

Thanks for reverting. 

Below is the link for MIB's for version 8070:

I tried polling for "1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8" in version 8095m and it does return the value. Below is the test output.

snmpwalk -v2c -c public 10.177.95.131 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.1 = INTEGER: up(1)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.2 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.3 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.4 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.5 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.6 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.7 = INTEGER: down(2)
IF-MIB::ifOperStatus.8 = INTEGER: down(2)

Could you try to upgrade the switch to 8070j and check if you can poll for 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8

Also are you able to get a output when you poll for OID "1.3.6.1.2.1.1" from the tool ?

I hope the above details help you. 

Thanks