cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 48P - Ports turned off

giorgio_sacchi
New Contributor II
Good morning
I have 2 ICX 7150 48P switches in stack.

Image version SPS08080d
Boot version mnz10114
POE version icx7xxx_poe_02.1.0.b002

In both switches the 1/1/1 to 1/1/8 ports are turned off.
If I attack an AP the POE turns on the AP but does not pass the link.
In any case, the 8-port LEDs do not light up.

It can depend on this

BCM_ERR: at /vobs/fdry/build/../../../../..///vobs/platform/HAL/driver/link/sdk_al/fdry_bcm_phy_al.c: 640 while 'bcm_port_mdix_set' is Feature unavailable

BCM_ERR: at /vobs/fdry/build/../../../../..///vobs/platform/HAL/driver/link/sdk_al/fdry_bcm_phy_al.c: 640 while 'bcm_port_mdix_set' is Feature unavailable

What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

thank you. i`ll open the case now

vincent_felisaz
Contributor
Giorgio,
it seems there is currently a case opened on the same issue (maybe it's yours).
It needs to check for physical layer (cable, port, ...) as the error is related to the MDI feature.
FYI older similar cases were closed with a RMA.
Vince