cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot disable HTTP access / ICX 7150-c12p

Knowguy
New Contributor

All,

I have recently been working with the 7150-c12p to replace some Cisco 2960cx. I am beginning to find missing features (energy efficient ethernet, perpetual poe and slower reload times).

One that I have been unable to figure out is how to disable HTTP access. I can access both HTTP and HTTPS even when running "no web-management http" using "show web" shows both enabled and I confirmed both are accessible. Running 08.0.95g.

Thanks ahead of time,

5 REPLIES 5

BenBeck

Hey @Knowguy 

Please open a support case (see my signature) so this can be formally tracked.

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Knowguy
New Contributor

I opened a case. I didn't realize I could do that without actively having a support contract.

Knowguy
New Contributor

@BenBeck Someone will have to open a case for me, while I can open one support will not engage since I do not have an active support agreement.

Hey @Knowguy 

You would need to purchase a support contract if you do not have active support. Without that, we will not give official support to you. With that said, I will make note of the issue and take a look time permitting.  Just to confirm, are you getting the web gui and can log in even with the service disabled? Or are you just getting a landing page and unable to log in?

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us