cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7150-C12P resets when status button is pressed

JMoore
New Contributor

I have a 7150 that lost its config likely due to being reset. While I was replacing the config I pressed the status button and the switch started a factory reset. I have been unable to find how to change the function of the button to prevent this from happening again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

happytohelp
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi JMoore,

Thanks for the outputs.

Easiest way to resolve this issue would be to downgrade the switch to 8095 (flat) image and then upgrade to your intended version like 8095m.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

JMoore
New Contributor

Downgrading was able to solve my problem thanks for your help.

happytohelp
RUCKUS Team Member

Happy to help, JMoore.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer as Accepted solution.

Damian11
New Contributor

I was scammed by an investor i met online . He took above $200k from me . I was stranded until i saw a review about Huisman Cleverly Recovery on how he helped several people to reclaim their lost funds back . I emailed him via : info @huismancleverlyrecovery  com and he helped me recover my lost funds back to my wallet within 48 hours . I am so happy and i want to share this news to everyone that has been scammed and lost their funds to contact him via: info @huismancleverlyrecovery com

Damian11
New Contributor

I was scammed by an investor i met online . He took above $200k from me . I was stranded until i saw a review about Huisman Cleverly Recovery on how he helped several people to reclaim their lost funds back . I emailed him via : info @huismancleverlyrecovery.com and he helped me recover my lost funds back to my wallet within 48 hours . I am so happy and i want to share this news to everyone that has been scammed and lost their funds to contact him via: info @huismancleverlyrecovery.com

admin test