cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zone director 11 won't let me connect

FrankBear
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have a Zone Director 11 with 8 access points in my house. I used to be able to go to an IP address on my computer and sign in to see all the details about my wifi system.

Today when I tried to do that, I got the regular sign screen with the ruckus logo and entered in my name and password, but I got a message saying that the connection was not secure and that I could not connect to the Zone Director.

Is there an easy fix for this?

Thank you in advance,

Frank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @FrankBear 

What browser are you using and have you tried using alternate browser like (firefox, I.E, chrome) ? clear cache from the browser and try again, if issue persist ssh (using putty ex) to the controller using the same IP and see if connection is success ? Additionally  share screenshot if you still have the issue seen on after trying alternate web browser and clearing cache? 

Best Regards

Vineet

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @FrankBear 

What browser are you using and have you tried using alternate browser like (firefox, I.E, chrome) ? clear cache from the browser and try again, if issue persist ssh (using putty ex) to the controller using the same IP and see if connection is success ? Additionally  share screenshot if you still have the issue seen on after trying alternate web browser and clearing cache? 

Best Regards

Vineet

I am using Safari browser on mac os12. I will try to get some other browsers and try it again. Thank you.

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @FrankBear 
Can you try using a older version of browser and see if it works. Try older version of Firefox.

YES!!! I got the chrome browser and that works. THANK YOU.

I don't know why Safari stopped working, but I will keep Chrome on my computer so I can see the ruckus dashboard. My wireless device doesn't go as fast as my wired devices, so I think I need to replace my ruckus system with something faster. On wired I get at least a gig up and down, but my iPhone only gets about 250 up and down. Now I can see all 8 of my AP's to make sure they are all on.

Thank you again.