cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what poe support R720 to power 33.5 watt

arMan
New Contributor

I use POE with part number 740-64284-001 but in my ruckus R720 in web unleashed in transmission standards is 802.3af and in watt meter just 10 watts, what poe injector must i use to get maximum watt?802.3af ruckus.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @arMan 

The accessories with R720 is as listed below. You can login to the AP CLI and execute below command to force at power mode (if the power injector or switch is capable of providing the power it will change).

set power-mode at

To confirm the changes :

get power-mode 

Vineet_nejwala_0-1688470995132.png

Note : If this is Master AP you would need to follow below to move to AP CLI mode :

ruckus> en

ruckus# ap-mode

You have all rights in this mode.

ruckus(ap-mode)#

Best Regards

Vineet

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @arMan 

The accessories with R720 is as listed below. You can login to the AP CLI and execute below command to force at power mode (if the power injector or switch is capable of providing the power it will change).

set power-mode at

To confirm the changes :

get power-mode 

Vineet_nejwala_0-1688470995132.png

Note : If this is Master AP you would need to follow below to move to AP CLI mode :

ruckus> en

ruckus# ap-mode

You have all rights in this mode.

ruckus(ap-mode)#

Best Regards

Vineet

arMan
New Contributor

part number 740-64284-001 not same with 902-0180-XX00?

it is 60W max output, but i can not fine any information about poe ruckus support 802.3bt

@arMan What is the current PoE Configured Mode ? If auto it should negotiate, you can manually hardcode the power mode to below and check ?

set power-mode at+

Regards

Vineet

finally Power Consumption Mode 802.3bt5 Switch/Injector, and port 1G active, but still 10 watts in watt meter, in cli can check maximum dB ? to confirm that 2.4GHz radio: 4x4, 23dBm per chain and 5GHz radio: 4x4, 22dBm per chain