Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Passthrough Solutions for Down APs

I tested some APs to know the functionality of the PT port i.e 7055 & 7025; & I learnt how it works. Although i was wondering if the Pass-through port could be used as a solution for a down AP. Thing is: In my network, the previous config was: PoE ...

wale_idowu by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rate Limiting with rsync issues.

We have 6 zf7982 access points being controlled by a ZD1106 ZoneDirector. We have enabled rate limiting on the Wireless LAN and the results can be verified by several speed tests. However, anytime rate limiting is enabled, regardless of the speed, rs...

throughput issue w/ ZF 7962

I just stumbled on to a weird problem that's completely baffling me... I have a ZoneDirector 1000 controller and three ZoneFlex 7962 devices. One of the ZF 7962 is exhibiting very slow throughput - given that our office's connection is 100d/20u and t...

7372 Dropping 5Ghz Signal

Had a 7372 running as a standalone for the past year, working great. Went to configure a second SSID and suddenly starting dropping 5Ghz band. Reset unit to factory and same result. Uploaded to latest firmware and same result. I noticed when the ...

rich_grau by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.