cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoneflex R310 unleashed AP's different EAN codes.

sander_groen
Contributor
I have a question regarding the Zoneflex R310 accesspoint running the latest unleashed firmware. I have 3 x R310 with EAN code 901-R310-WW02 and one with 9U1-R310-US02. The 9U1-R310-US02 AP cannot connect to the master AP. If I connect with a browser to its' IP address it will still show as configuring the unleashed network and on the master AP it will show as disconnected. All AP's are in the same network. So the question is, can AP's with EAN code 9U1-R310-US02 mix with ones with EAN code 901-R310-WW02? Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

kaj_bjorlin_eyu
New Contributor III
Did you try factory resetting the additional AP and starting over? If that doesn’t work, I would reset the master AP too.

sander_groen
Contributor
Everything has been factory reset. I was just wondering if there was a limitation in regard to different EAN codes.

kaj_bjorlin_eyu
New Contributor III
I can’t imagine that there would be

jay_files
Contributor
They are physically the same and there should not be any limitations - R310 and Unleashed R310 are the same product with different firmware. The firmware can be upgraded to Unleashed firmware or to standalone AP (ZoneFlex) firmware and they should work in either case. 

Here's a guess: Maybe the Unleashed R310 has a newer/higher firmware build than the rest of your Unleashed network? If that's the case you'll need to manually downgrade the problem unit to match the firmware your other APs are running. 

One more guess: What country code are your Unleashed APs set to? US country code will not work with non-US country code, and US country code APs are fixed as US, cannot be changed. This is due to US regulatory requirements.

The "WW-" APs can be changed to US country code, but not the other way around. 

Hope it helps!