1. Mounting template (paper diagram provided) should include all 4 mounting points, not just the two prime ones.
2. Included mounting screws (too long and the screw head should include phillips or torx) and plastic anchors should be more substantial.
3. The bottom side trim should include adjacent notches for the ethernet cable to be connected without the cable being bent around the .
4. The fancy locking mechanism (anti-theft) is annoying for most enterprise environments. Provide a method to semi-permanently disable the locking pin.
5. 7982 Quick Setup Guide p/n "800-70362-001 Rev E" lists a "Security screw," which was not included in any of the 7982's recently purchased. Nor is it obvious where a security screw would even be installed.
1) The alternate mounting for the 7982 (902-0100-0000) and 7372 (902-0108-0000) plate is too thin in two places and needs to be strengthened ... Post a drawing of the sheet metal and I can markup the locations.
2) It should be included, as it is required for every install that is not standard drop ceiling.