cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZD1200 not being seen on network

max_c_kgjsqoib0
New Contributor II
Hi all,
We have a site that uses R500 APs and a ZD1200 to manage then in a mesh config.
The APs cannot see the ZD1200 and we cannot see it on the network so we are left with no WiFi system currently. I have checked the cabling against a known good site and everything looks correct.
I have bounced the APs and the ZD1200 multiple times to no avail. The lights on the ZD1200 are all good too like it doesn't see any issues.
I checked to see if it reverted back to default also but that came to no avail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
11 REPLIES 11

paul_smith_98ot
New Contributor
Do you have any AP's connected onto the same switch as the ZD1200.  Also are there any VLAN's in place?  Has anything changed on your network? and looking at the logs did they all go offline at the same time?

Hi Paul,
Yes they're all connected on the same switch. Yes theres 1 VLAN but the Rukus system is on a default IP range - 192.186.0.X.
Nothing to my knowledge and I cannot do much on the device as it states that it is managed by the ZD1200.
Thanks

max_c_kgjsqoib0
New Contributor II
Hi Paul,
Yes they're all connected on the same switch. Yes theres 1 VLAN but the Rukus system is on a default IP range - 192.186.0.X.
Nothing to my knowledge and I cannot do much on the device as it states that it is managed by the ZD1200.
Thanks

paul_smith_98ot
New Contributor
Just to confirm.  Your laptops in the same vlan and you can ping all AP's and the ZD.  Also you have rebooted at least 1 AP and the ZD.  If so i would look at using putty to ssh into an AP