cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus T310c Unleashed Configuration

david_henriques
New Contributor III

Hello,

I was trying to configure the Ruckus AP T310c using the webpage http://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com but I cannot access the webpage when I am trying to configure.

Steps:

1 - I have made reset to factory settings the device

2 - Connected to the Ruckus AP through Wireless network (Configure-Me SSID)

3 - Enter the serial number to enter in the Wireless Network.

4 - Tried to access the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com page but can't access.

Am I missing something here or I cannot configure this AP using the Unleashed platform? 

Regards,

David

6 REPLIES 6

abilashpr
Contributor III

Dear David,

The Unleashed AP can be accessed using its IP, please use any ip scan tool to identify the IP address of that IP and use that IP on the browser and you should be able to access the AP's web interface.

Usually you should get access to that Unleashed AP using that URL, you could use above method alternatively.

Hope it helps!!!

Regards,

Abilash PR.

karthik
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi David,

If Configure-Me SSID is asking for a Pre-Shared Key, then it is not running on Unleashed firmware. It must be on Solo firmware. 

Check if you have received an IP address. Assign an IP in 10.154.231.0/24 subnet and try http://10.154.231.125 on HTTP and/or SSH. 

Thanks
Karthik.

Hello Karthik,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried your suggestion but it seems it goes to the Standalone configuration page:

Image_ images_messages_6061e6aeb1cc4a7b2ecc1d00_028534aa977f5e0e1d22d8bee3192474_ruckus-1cd0fc6f-0097-4cc8-addf-df50d656324d-1571003260.png

Should I do a firmware upgrade or something like this in order to get the ruckus with the Unleashed software?

karthik
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi David,

Yes. You are right. To use in Unleashed mode, Firmware change is required. Version 114.x is used for solo/controller/cloud deployments. For Unleashed, 200.x series firmware is required. 

Thanks
Karthik.