I have a couple of APs that have come back from an installation and after a factory reset (pushing the button), I have no way of connecting to a configuration interface (neither HTTP, HTTPS nor SSH). I see connection refused in the browser and in PuTTY.
However, I can see
- the AP get an address from the DHCP server
- I can ping the device
- I can associate clients to the Configure.Me SSID
- without DHCP server I can ping 192.168.0.1
- running a portscan the ports 53/tcp, 1883/tcp and 18301/tcp are open
- running wireshark on the ethernet port of the AP, I can see LLDP packets displaying that "R510 Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP/SW Version 22.214.171.124.254" is installed
does anyone have a clue what else I could try?