cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R500 short-term disconnection from the network

Andriy
New Contributor III

Hello.
There are three R500 points in the network. Connected to Mikrotik POE. There is a short-term dump of one of the points (2-4 packages). If you turn it off, this problem appears on the second point. If you disable the second point, the problem appears on the third point.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Andriy
New Contributor III

The problem was found.
One of the connected clients (device) had a problem. Just turned it off and the problem went away.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Andriy
New Contributor III

Снимок экрана (69).pngСнимок экрана (71).png

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @Andriy,

This seems related to the network but not the AP itself.

If you have a managed switch, check if there are errors observed on the physical interface. Also it is worth checking if any device is causing high broadcast or multicast traffic which can also cause this problem.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Andriy
New Contributor III

We manage four Offices. The entire network is built on R500 (3-12) and Mikrotic CRS328-24P. And only one had a similar problem. The only difference between the offices is that in this case 2.4 and 5 are separate, in the rest they are combined into one LED, and there are no problems there.

The problem was localized experimentally. If you disable 2.4. The problem disappears.

Hi Andriy,

Finding the root cause of such issues is not simple. I suggest you to open a support case and work with Support team to investigate the issue.

May I know how many SSIDs are being broadcast on these APs?

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn