cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interruption during call soft phone wifi

tech_tech_57915
New Contributor II
Hi all!

we use AP 7363. This ap is managed by ZD1100.
Power signal is high, no throughput trouble.
We use a soft phone, we notice several interruption during the communication.
We try the same thing in the same room on same network with other wifi AP and there is no problem. No interruption during call.

Same issue with a computer connected in wifi.

Sometimes we have high ping latency.
With a wired client device connected on this network no ping latency issue.

We try several mobile phone, computer and AP (zf7363) but same issue. zf7363 is installed in other location same issue.
We tried to adjust different parameters like TOS, CAC... but no results.

Thanks.
Alex
15 REPLIES 15

tech_tech_57915
New Contributor II
Thanks for your reply and advice.

We've already try 9.4 MR3 and 9.5 MR2 versions but we still have the same issues. So we've also tried 9.6 MR1.
We applied the recommended settings (no tunnel WLAN, OFDM-only disabled, bss-minrate = 5.5 Mbps, dedicaded voice vlan, directed multicast disabled) and we noticed an improvement but still have some interruption during soft phone calls.

We also noticed that interruptions could be due to backgrounds scannings, so we disabled it for the voice WLAN.

So to resume, we have indubitably better communication than before but still have some interruption during softphone calls.

If somebody has any other ideas...
Thanks in advance !

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
I've opened a case for you with our support team. You should have an email with the details. If you can add the serial number of the device via the link provided in the email as well as information about the softphone client being used that will help get things started. Uploading supportinfo and zd debug to the case will help even more.

tech_tech_57915
New Contributor II
We've already opened a case with all the usefull informations (serial number, supportinfo, debug...) : ID 00096940. But we didn't receive any usefull answer yet.
Concerning the softphone, we use Accession Communicator developped by Metaswitch.

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Thx - I've deleted the dupe (couldn't find anything under your forum login..) and I'll see if I can get the escalation team to look at your existing case.

tech_tech_57915
New Contributor II
Ok thanks, tell me if you need any further information.