cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free City Public Wireless Network Design

marco_eichstet1
Contributor III
Hello,

i have a Customer who plans to offer a Wireless Network for local communities and little Cities.
Till now i only have experience with ZoneDirector and Unleashed Setups.

So the first questions i asked myself was, what kind of Controller is scalable for this kind of project. Maybe two vSZ running as VM in two different Datacenters and replicating each other?

The Second question i asked myself was, what my APs need to are able to connect to the vSZ in my Datacenter?
I think i need an Internet Connection with a Router and lay Cables from there directly to my Outdoor APs at Buildings or Poles. Over this Internet Connection i think APs can establish a secure Tunnel to my vSZ in my Datacenter, right? Basicly i create a little Network consisting of a Internet Connection, a Router (working as DNS and DHCP) and some APs. In bigger local communities there will be the need of more such kind of "Little Networks".

I case of a hard to wire Location i will use Meshing. But mostly i try to get my APs connected to the Router over Cable.

I saw some Videos from Ruckus creating Wireless Infrastructures for "Smart Cities". So basicly i think Ruckus has all what i need.

Am I on the right path?
Any other important thoughts for such kind of project?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Marco
4 REPLIES 4

pankaj_kumar_2t
New Contributor
Above given information is really very helpful we were searching for Microsoft planner and here i got it.Actually, i recently using QuickBooks to manage the bill of employees i tied solving it but it is showing that your device is not responding then i contacted this website https://quickbooksupports.co/ they help me to solve this issues now i can say the best service they are providing.

andy_brown_dk9a
New Contributor
there is some issue which you face like right now my printer is not working properly I have contacted and told that my printer is in an error state they solved my problem.https://www.printererrorrepair.com/blog/how-to-fix-epson-printer-in-error-state-issue/

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
We recommend discussing design questions with your local VAR or Ruckus Systems Engineer to get the right combination of equipment and coverage.

pavan_kumar_83k
New Contributor
I have a printer at work and I have had to use this hack 3+ times over the past year to fix this printer. Thanks for taking the time to write this post, it has helped so many people.if you still face any issues then contact  printer in error stateImage_ images_messages_5f91c443135b77e2479f2722_720c1f07e6b4b4ce547e52ca9f01c9ed_RackMultipart20181024841031q0k-5689bd70-5842-4cfc-bd91-151a5bd4f117-1160130521.png1540365934