cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clinets Randomly Disconnect

leo_gharapetian
New Contributor II
We have multiple (3) sites, all with brand new (as of 2018) Ruckus equipment. All sites have a ZD1200 and 5-10 APs (R510s). All sites are experiencing the same problem.
The client randomly disconnects, even when the user is not roaming. 100% of the time it disconnects when the user is roaming.

I tried enabling smart-roam and testing settings of SM-3 and SM-6 but the problem persists. [guide I used]

ZD 1200 (FW: 10.1.1.0 build 42) on all sites.

Here is a video of what happens. You have to watch it on full screen to see the MAC top tool bar.

The problem happens on every network device, regardless of OS/manufacturer.
Since it is happening at all sites, I assume this is a config issue but so far support has not been able to solve it. To make matters worse, their entire support network is down today.

Configuration:
AP:
Screen 1
Screen 2

WLAN:
Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Leo

13 REPLIES 13

hyosang_choi
Valued Contributor
If you need to capture roaming packet, try to use troubleshooting menu.

It's a quite good.

robert_lowe_722
Contributor III
Jeronimo's point is a good one. Have you tried to use the troubleshooting menu? Add in a test clients MAC, pick the right A group and start the tool. Then go and recreate the issue and post the tool output.

victor_fernando
New Contributor
Amigo pruebe configurando manualmente el BSS Minrate. Verifique las especificaciones de su equipo y configure consecuentemente. Debe hacerlo por ssh

steve_therrien_
New Contributor
Hello Leo, did you get the issue resolved? Would be nice to know what was causing this in your situation.