1. If your network is configured to provide ZD IP through DHCP or DNS, you don't need to do anything.
2. If you have ZD on same VLAN as APs, you don't need anything.
3. You always can (and I recommend it) manually provision AP: connect through SSH to AP (factoryu deafault is IP 192.168.0.1, user: super , password: sp-admin ) and give command:
set director IP 192.168.20.100
where you put correct IP address of controller, of cause.
For this to work there are some requirements:
1) Network in case provide DHCP IP for AP
2) AP has compatible firmware image (it would be standalone or ZD image with similar version)
It works very well, and I always do so before going on-site.