Need some help in decision making. This is for my house, 3k sqft, single level, ~40 wifi clients
I am split between
1. Two used R610 unleashed in mesh($300) from ebay - used, but enterprise class
2. Two TP Link EAP245 ($200)- cheapest, but still good.
3. Two Netgear business WAP610, wifi6 ($330)- expensive but wifi6
What I observed:
1. I feel the EAP and WAP610 on stand alone mode has tad more dbm than R610. Netgear in wifi6 connects at 1Gbps speed at times.
2. I really like the enterprise controls, parental controls etc available in R610 - not available in other two
3. Netgear packs wifi6, other two do not, this is my biggest gripe, should I stick to wifi6.
1. Seamless hand-off - will two R610's on a e-mesh support this? I do lots of video calls walking back and forth.
2. Family appreciates strong, stable and reliable wifi - I get into trouble if I cannot do that!
2. What are you suggestions?
All and any help appreciated!