cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.4 Radio off

nostrander
New Contributor

I have a R700 AP that on the web interface it is showing that the 2.4 Radio is off. I don't see any way through the web interface to turn the radio back on. Guessing that this is a CLI command that I'm not familiar with. Would someone be so kind as to help me out with the command. Have been searching on line for two day for a solution.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @nostrander 

From the CLI you can use the command "set state wlan0 up" (Assuming you already have an SSID on the 5 GHz broadcasting).

If this is Unleashed version, you can broadcast the SSID on 2.4 and 5 GHz from the GUI under Wlan >> Advanced options >> Enable Wlan on >> All Radios

sanjay_kumar_0-1694064869673.png

If this is not Unleashed version, let me know the AP software version I can tell you the steps from the GUI.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @nostrander 

From the CLI you can use the command "set state wlan0 up" (Assuming you already have an SSID on the 5 GHz broadcasting).

If this is Unleashed version, you can broadcast the SSID on 2.4 and 5 GHz from the GUI under Wlan >> Advanced options >> Enable Wlan on >> All Radios

sanjay_kumar_0-1694064869673.png

If this is not Unleashed version, let me know the AP software version I can tell you the steps from the GUI.

Thanks this is what I needed