cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartway timing

bob_williamson
New Contributor III
I am curious what the status is on Smartway release? I could really use some of those features before school starts back up!

Thanks,
Bob
37 REPLIES 37

gary_holder
New Contributor
we are desperate to get rid of our ubuntu bonjour gateway, and I'm loathed to use anything from aerohive out of loyalty.

We need the bonjour stuff for multiple VLAN WLAN links.

Please please please let us beta it!!!

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
We're actually out of beta and in a phase we call LCS - Limited Customer Shipment. Our Sales Engineers work closely with our resellers to select candidates for this phase, so your best bet is to contact your reseller to see if they can get you on the LCS program.

christian_mosco
New Contributor
Well we hope it comes out early November as it has been postponed many times now and this has started to get really crucial for us.
We have a lot of bonjour devices that needs to communicate properly through v/wlans.
Other vendors have told us that they've had this feature implemented a while already e.g. Aruba.
Please keep us posted.

Thnx!

gary_holder
New Contributor
We got added to the LCS, have installed 9.7. in production and smartway works brilliant, it has enabled me to ditch our Ubuntu bonjour gateway.

Obviously we are gambling as 9.7 pre release could introduce other issues.

scott_hudson_61
New Contributor III
we have 47 access point and two ZD3050 controllers and multiple vlans it would be great if we could be part of the LCS, ive asked our reseller (Digital Air) to contact you but so far neither of us have had any response?

Do we have a confirmed date yet?

thanks.