Latest firmware can be found at Ruckus Wireless Support website at https://support.ruckuswireless.com/
Choose PRODUCTS, and the ZoneDirector (ZD) Product Family box.
ZD1200 and ZD3000 have listed Recommended Firmware version, and pages for Technical Documents and Software Downloads.
(ZD1000 and ZD5000 are found under EOL Ruckus Products page: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/product_families/4-eol-products
Click on Software Downloads link to the right of the ZD product page. You will find:
1. All the available firmware versions
2. All available SNMP MIBs and any AP or security patch bundles.
3. Each Software Release Firmware download page has a link to Release Notes under "Documents" that goes into specific details on Supported AP Platforms and Upgrade Paths, Enhancements and Resolved issues, and Client Interoperability information.
Please ensure you have an active support contract on the ZoneDirector in order to download the firmware. (801-1205-5000 or 801-1205-1000 one year) Either of those two models does not necessarily have to be five years old.
Once you decide on the firmware version to use, download the file to your local machine.
- Login to the ZD and go to the Administer > Upgrade page.
- Click on the "Choose File" and browse the downloaded firmware file.
- ZD will prompt you to backup the current configuration.
- If you don't have the most latest backup, say "Yes" to this before proceeding with ZoneDirector upgrade.