cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R500 not compatible with ac-7260

trevor_wright_6
New Contributor II
Just installed zd1100 and r500s, worked ok when eventually got hold of relevant firmware. (new customer) Having problems connecting tosh with intel ac7260. Seems problem is to do with channelfly and .h messages. Works if select one channel as this disable channelfly. (tried on standalone unit). Been asked to manually set channel in ZD as test but need to check interference. Other option to set run stop time. Running build 101 and have downloaded build 108 but not sure if it includes any fix. First ruckus install so not overly happy.
Trevor
81 REPLIES 81

josh_hymer
New Contributor III
Are there any updates to the current 9.12.1.0 build 148 on the ZD3000?  Thnx

Just to echo this question, should we be using the 9.10 firmware recommended in this thread?  What if we are using 9.12? Should we expect the same results?

gwehe_schilver
New Contributor III
Just tried BETA 47.x.xxx. on one chromebook.  No change on my end.

david_henderson
Contributor II
We are right in the middle of evaluating Ruckus and Aruba for a complete overhaul of our wireless network next summer. We have a lot of Chromebooks with the Intel ac-7260 chipset. This thread certainly has me worried. Not sure if the problem lies with the chipset drivers or the Ruckus firmware

gwehe_schilver
New Contributor III
All I know is that we have been waiting for Ruckus Support to get back to us for 2 days after sending them several Wireshark files....  Our wireless has been effectively DOWN for 2 weeks now.  That may have something to do with your decision.  It is NOT the chromebooks.  I took the same chromebooks down the hall in our building with OS46.x.x.x. and the grabbed an AP and the correct SSID and a good IP address in 5 seconds.  There is something going on with the AP's in another part of the building and Ruckus cannot figure it out.