cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Edit Guest-Pass Self-Service Page

garrett_collier
New Contributor III
I have received numerous requests to our help-desk where our users don't understand that they need to click on the 'help with guestpass' hyperlink on the self-service landing page. I would either like to edit this page or ask that this verbiage be more obvious that 'that' link is what they click on. I completely understand that I'm catering to the lowest denominator on this request, it's for my help-desk folks, however, I'm trying to save some work. Ideally, I would be able to edit that verbiage and include my own text/image, however, a giant button that says 'request guestpass' would be a step in the right direction, at this point. 
1 REPLY 1

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Garrett,

As of most recent ZD version 10.4, Guest-pass portal customization is limited to few options and not everything can be customized.

If you want this feature to be added on future versions, then please contact your regional Ruckus System Engineer (SE) and he will help you with the feature request. If you don't know your regional Ruckus System Engineer then contact your Ruckus reseller/partner and ask for the SE details.

As an alternate option, you can also use Ruckus Cloudpath Enrollment system where you can customize almost all the on-boarding webpages.

Cloudpath enrollment system
supports multiple ways of onboarding clients/authentication/certificate management and a lot more.

To know more about the product, please refer below link.

https://www.commscope.com/product-type/enterprise-networking/network-access-policy/network-access/?u...

Regards,
Syamantak Omer

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn