cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile devices loose Internet connectivity but not network connectivity on ZD1200

anton_lamprecht
New Contributor II
When mobile devices are connected to a ZD1200 controller with Zone Flex 7982 AP's, I have a situation where some connected mobile devices loose internet connectivity. Connectivity to the AP is not lost and local resources can still be accessed.

The typical sign is the distinctive exclamation mark that appears over the wireless connection indicator on Windows and Android devices.

I have seen this at one of my other running an unleashed network. 

Has anyone experienced a similar situation?
8 REPLIES 8

anton_lamprecht
New Contributor II
More info. If I stop & start the wifi on my phone it does not solve the problem. If I re-boot my phone the problem is resolved.

Is there a firmware update for your phone OS?

The latest updates have already been installed.

I'm checking who of the people that complained about the same problem have it at the same time as I do, maybe I can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

michel_rougemon
New Contributor II
I have the same issue with one ZD1200 on the latest firmware, and a mix of r710, r700 and r7372... iOS devices indicate a strong WiFi signal but it takes them 3-4 minutes to mysteriously regain their internet connection... without the iOS device having changed location I might add ...