cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can configure R310 T300 and T301s for the first time knowing that the ping failed

souissi_safa
New Contributor II
Hello, I want to Put into service models R310 T300 and T301s, for model R310 indoor, I can't open the interface of configuration (user: super Password sp-admin) to enables this APfor models T300 and T301s i try to activate this only by conecting with my PC  ping is successful but I can't open the interface of configuration , Knowing that I use an adaptation chargar and  cable!

What should I do, it is verry urgent please !!!!
15 REPLIES 15

jerry_heath_adk
New Contributor III
Make sure your PC's IPv4 address is in the same subnet as the AP, something like 192.168.0.20.  Try using Chrome to do the configuration, not IE or Firefox.  Turn off the wifi if your PC has it.  Connect your PC directly to the AP with an ethernet cable (you will need a power cable for the AP). 

Hello Jerry , thank you for replying, I have already tried your idea but nothing it does not work !! I don't understand why!!

stephan_de_meul
New Contributor III
1. get ip (reply) connecticity.
2. try Putty to establish SSH connection to the accespoint. that way you can log in and check status / crendentials.
3. Tip for webbrowsing: by default HTTPS is enabled. so HTTPS://192.168.0.1 (your ip of the accespoint)

Succes

Hello Stephan, thank you for replying, I have already tried PUTTY but nothing it does not work !
I maked ip adress 192.168.0.1 of AP, I checked the box SSH I saved my session but when I clicked open, result is ERROR NETWORK connexion!