Zonedirector 1200 with R710
When we enable dynamic vlan on our wireless alan the winodws clients will randomly loose connection. It will not reestablish until you turn off the wifi and reconnect it. The windows workstations connect with the computer account credentials.
If we disable dynamic vlan and and device policy the clients stay connected.
Radius has the correct settings to assign the vlan to the the clients. And the roles are configured in zonedirector.
sorry for late reply. I do not find something in the release notes about this issue. But I knew there where issues with dynmic vlans. Maybe you could upgrade 10.2.1.0.212 and test again. There are some releases in between.
10.2.1.0.75 (10.2 MR1)
• 10.2.1.0.79 (10.2 MR1 Patch1)
• 10.2.1.0.129 (10.2 MR1 Refresh 1)
• 10.2.1.0.135 (10.2 MR1 Refresh 2)
• 10.2.1.0.147 (10.2 MR1 Refresh 3)
• 10.2.1.0.159 (10.2 MR1 Refresh 4)
• 10.2.1.0.183 (10.2 MR1 Refresh 5)
• 10.2.1.0.187 (10.2 MR1 Patch)
• 10.2.1.0.192 (10.2 MR1 Refresh 6)
Hopefully this resolves your issue.