cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Founding the Unleashed Network, it may take a few minutes." - Is this a typo?

JJW2009
New Contributor III
After installing 200.2.9.13.186 I noticed after the initial configuration and on reboots the splash screen says the following...

"Founding the Unleashed Network, it may take a few minutes."  Is it supposed to read "Finding the Unleashed Network...."

Image_ images_messages_5f91c3d9135b77e2478ae3db_a9341da971f52ae398dbf04969ba21a7_RackMultipart20161019411121u4g-69515bba-9b98-4905-b65d-941c72df2ceb-1120980458.jpg1476853591
5 REPLIES 5

martin_martin
Valued Contributor
Hi Jeff W, 

Thank you for letting us know I will forward this internally

Regards
Martin

michael_fouracr
New Contributor II

Hi Jeff & Martin,

Surely 'Founding' is the correct word in this instance? 'Founding' means 'To establish or set-up', so this looks fine to me.

'Finding' would not make sense, because at this point in the process there is no Unleashed network to find.

BW,

Mike

JJW2009
New Contributor III
Hi Mike,

I contemplated for several minutes whether or not to start the post because technically "founding" does mean to establish or setup.  It is so rarely that I hear that word being used in everyday conversation/English, the first thoughts that come to mind are "founding fathers" or "founding establishment".  

However, what made me write the post was I already had a working unleashed network and when the third AP rebooted and I tried to access the IP after it rebooted it gave me that message.  In that context, it didn't make much sense because there was already an unleashed network.  

I just wanted to bring it to the attention of Ruckus if that wasn't the word they wanted to use, they may want to word or phrase it differently in an upcoming update.  

Jeff

michael_grant_6
Contributor II
"Setting up the Unleashed Network" probably would have made the most sense.