cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS - Loosing DPSK - Apple "Share your Wifi" Feature

marco_eichstet1
Contributor III
Hi,
i am using DPSKs. Today Customer told me that his both iOS 11 Devices always loosing the DPSK Key. After reconnecting with the SSID it works again. Other Users don't have this issue.

After some investigation i read a new iOS 11 Feature which shares Wifi Passwords with Contacts and other iOS Devices which are connected with same Apple ID. Sharing Wifi Passwords between Contacts always asks for it (Whould you like to share your Wifi Password?).But iOS Devices which connected to the same Apple ID share their Password without asking. So Users with two or more iOS Devices always had issues with DPSKs.
I also did not find any Information how to disable this feature.Did somebody else see this with iOS 11 and how did you handle this?

Thanks and KR
Marco
5 REPLIES 5

iphone_customer
New Contributor
Your instruction about the IOS wifi features how to use this, recently I upgrade IOS version now I getting a new update of IOS 11.2.3 it's an awesome experience for me If anyone wants to new update then need to talk to IOS support team they will tell the process how to get the latest version of IOS, just need to dial iPhone Customer Support Number and get the solution like this. And having any kind of other problem then get stay with their team always.

Another scam bot

jack_denial
New Contributor

I am using DPSKs, I also want to know that can I share Wifi Password with my contacts and other iOS devices by the using of same Apple ID. Is it possible? Once, I couldn’t reset iPhone 6s without the help of Apple ID then I got my solution from Apple Customer Service Number.

Scam bot