cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access wizard when creating unleashed master

maxi_lan
New Contributor
I got a demo unit R510 and want to create a new unleashed master. However, I can't enter the configuration wizard after connected to Configure.Me-xxxx . The browser access the AP's wireless admin page instead. Please see the screenshot.
I have tried to soft and hard reset to factory default but the problem remained.

How can I solve this problem? Please kindly help. Thanks.Image_ images_messages_5f91c3fc135b77e247909ce2_df7ffa7cf08a2218030dd234c77dd846_RackMultipart20190205915641k3i-af4625df-4ffd-4c9f-8266-136b858fee46-594098789.png1549356546
3 REPLIES 3

abilashpr
Contributor III
Hi Maxi,

It looks like the AP is on StandAlone firmware, please login using "super" and "sp-admin" as username and password respectively, and upgrade the AP with Unleashed firmware which you should be able to download from support site.

After upgrade, the AP would boot as Unleashed AP, and should be able to access the AP by connecting to "configure-me".

Regards,
Abilash PR.

maxi_lan
New Contributor
Hi Abilash,
It does the firmware problem. I update the firmware with unleashed version and then create the master successfully.
Thanks so much!

abilashpr
Contributor III
Hi Maxi,

No problem, as it's Demo unit, it could have been one connected from ZD; Glad it helped.

Enjoy, it is the best not only limited to SMB market; wich has everything and can be managed from Everywhere with just an APP.

Happy Testing!!!!

Regards,
Abilash PR