We have 2 Unleashed R600s in our office setup with the following details:
- Mounted on either end of the office, approx. 75ft apart
- Just above a drop ceiling so they're out of sight
- Hardwired to our main switch using PoE (Cisco managed)
- Office is on the 5th floor with 1 other tenant
- Building is in a very congested wireless area (~45 - 50 other networks discoverable, 20 - 25 that have strong signals.
- They're not using their own DHCP server, our main firewall handles that (SonicWall)
- Setup to use an external DNS server (Google's at the moment)
- 15-25 people in the office on a daily basis, mostly all using MacBook Airs or MacBook Pros
Most of our users aren't having any problems with internet speed, but we have 3-5 people on a regular basis that have very big speed issues and have to walk out of their office to get a connection or just constantly slows down.
We haven't changed any of the default settings on the APs and hoping anyone had any suggestions on how to optimize them for the congested area we're in.