cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unleashed R350 system size limitation or hickups ?

stefan_mehre
New Contributor

Hi,
I have a customer with 15x R350 and 4x T350 Unleashed accesspoints. The system is running and it seems 
fine for some time even for WiFi calling, roaming of Apple devices. But after some time, at the moment can't
say how long maybe only days maybe weeks, the customers reports me issues with roaming or better 
roaming with wifi calls active. 

At the moment it's not clear if that issue came with 200.15.xxx and is still present with 200.16.xxx or the 
customer only had that setup working because we were still working on it and there were restarts of the 
Unleashed systems from time to time. 

At the moment I have running the 200.16.70.402 but that's pretty fresh installed last thursday and at the 
moment I got the report it's OK. Before with 200.16.70.325 the system run into that issue again. 

After many testing it seems that it's really an issue coming over running time and it seems to get better if 
I restart the Unleashed system, I would even say the master AP. 

So this makes me wonder if a R350 is really able to manage a 19 AP Unleashed system? maybe not 
if not set to only be a master, at the moment the master AP also is used as WiFi AP.  

Of course I read about issues since 200.15.xxx and I am still thinking about downgrading, but on the other 
hand I am still wondering if that's really the only way. In my system, much smaller only 3x R750, I can't 
recognize any issues but we are Android mobilephone users and only iPads as tablets. But I can't say
that I have any issues with most of the 200.15.xx and even with the newer 200.16.xxx firmware versions.

0 REPLIES 0