cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unleashed 200.5 has bug

li_zijie
New Contributor III
After testing the 200.5 version of the defective R500 R600, will lead to a series of models, wireless LAN appears high delay, packet loss and other cases, only by reducing version to solve the problem, hope that the official personnel test, to fix the problem.

thanks
19 REPLIES 19

That is great news.  Did ruckus support provide you this build directly?  I do not see it available in the software section of the support site.  So now with this build you do not have to create the new allowance rules for guest to management traffic?

jim_balla
New Contributor II
Yes Ruckus support gave me this update directly. I have reported back to them that it is working.

I use a standard guest network on a separate Vlan, There are no special rules needed.

ben_winslow
New Contributor II
Ruckus Support: Do you have an estimated time frame for the release of the build that Jim Balla is referencing (200.5.10.0.291), or one with the same fix on it for landing page redirection?  I am holding off on deploying because if I don't have to modify rules on 300+ firewalls to accommodate this change in unleashed, I would rather not.

.291 is out, but does not fix the problem described in this topic (or my problem). I just got .293 privately and it fixes the problem with RRAS encryption settings.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Hi Kari,
    Did they give you a bug number for the problem fix?  I don't see build 200.5.10.0.293 on our Engineering firmware server...