cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus H550 Unleashed Firmware

ysai_sosa_torre
New Contributor II

Where can I find the firmware for the Ruckus H550 AP to work in Unleashed? I already looked in the download center but it's not there, the datasheet tells me that it supports this function but I don't see that it has the firmware. I wish someone could support me

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/products/186-ruckus-h550#sort=relevancy&f:@source=[Software%20Dow...

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor

Unleashed support for H550 will be coming later in 2021 at some point in the second-half of the year.

The H550 is currently supported by SmartZone and ZoneDirector controller platforms as well as 'stand-alone' software.

I hope that helps,
Darrel.

View solution in original post

Vineet_nejwala

Hi Ysai,

H550 would be supported on Unleash platform from code 200.11,  current available code is 200.10.

H550 platform support :

1) SZ : 6.0 release

2) ZD : 10.5 release

3) Cloud : 21.07 release

4) Unleashed :200.11 release

5) IOT : 1.8 release

Best Regards

Vineet

karthikeyan_kri
New Contributor

Hi,

https://indhradhanush.github.io/rksunlfw/

This tool helps you to find right version for your model. As others mentioned 200.11 is planned to support H550.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor

Unleashed support for H550 will be coming later in 2021 at some point in the second-half of the year.

The H550 is currently supported by SmartZone and ZoneDirector controller platforms as well as 'stand-alone' software.

I hope that helps,
Darrel.

Thank you very much for the information

Vineet_nejwala

Hi Ysai,

H550 would be supported on Unleash platform from code 200.11,  current available code is 200.10.

H550 platform support :

1) SZ : 6.0 release

2) ZD : 10.5 release

3) Cloud : 21.07 release

4) Unleashed :200.11 release

5) IOT : 1.8 release

Best Regards

Vineet

Thanks so much!