cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 AP radio disabled.

naman_barmecha
New Contributor II
I have a single WLAN, 7150 + r510. I was playing with unleashed app and clicked on Disable button to try what it does. It turned off the radios. I am unable to turn it On again. Please let me know if there are any suggestions.
15 REPLIES 15

karthik
RUCKUS Team Member
Hi Naman,

Disabling radio would have disabled all WLANs.

An unleashed network can be managed from anywhere through the mobile app, If you have enabled "Remote Management" option already. -Provided AP is reachable to the internet.

In case you have not enabled RM option or AP is not in the reachability of the internet, then you would need a laptop connected to the wired network where AP is connected. You can reach AP by the web interface.

HTH
Karthik.

Thanks
Karthik.

Thanks Karthik for response... I am not able to login to unleashed app as cannot connect to network. Could you please provide details or any documentation on how to enable APs. I have all my APs wall mounted and connected through PoE to a switch (7150). Is there way I can login through Ethernet on the switch to enable the APs back. Thanks.

naman_barmecha
New Contributor II
Thanks Karthik for response... I am not able to login to unleashed app as cannot connect to network. Could you please provide details or any documentation on how to enable APs. I have all my APs wall mounted and connected through PoE to a switch (7150). Is there way I can login through Ethernet on the switch to enable the APs back. Thanks.

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member
Hi Naman,

Are you able to ping the AP when you connect the Laptop to the switch where the APs are connected?
If yes, login to the GUI and then enable the Wifi on the APs.