cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Mesh R550 Ruckus

dorian_gkiw8mkb
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem with 2 ruckus R550 terminals. the objective: 1 terminal in wired (master) and a second that I want to put in Mesh. So I configure the first one with the Setup, then once connected, I go to Administration then Mesh to activate it (I also activate the ZeroTouch by entering the serial number of the second terminal) It reboots... ok but with the Power and Ctl light fixed green and I have the AIR light flashing. the terminal appears in Building the unleashed network... so I start my second terminal (factory config) then I wait but nothing happens. the first is inaccessible = building ..... am I missing a step? Both terminals are R550 in the same version
Thanks you for your help !

Bests Regards

Dorian  

3 REPLIES 3

DaJoJo
New Contributor III

Not sure if you need zeroconfig, but the meshsettings you can do in the app or webinterface. Just reset to factory the second one and restart the master. It'll take some minutes to work. Connect both to cable and setup, after switch to mesh. Unplug 2nd one and reboot both when mesh is setup.

Ayush_Tripathi
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello @dorian_gkiw8mkb 

Please connect both the APs via same wired network and they will join in the unleashed network.

Enabled the preferred master on the current master AP and enable the mesh configured from WebUI

Once the mesh will configured on the APs and it will start reboot and configuration get sync , remove the mesh AP and connect it to the other location.

Thank you for echoing my words in a nice story. 😁