cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power status LED continually flashes on master AP after upgrade to Unleashed 200.2.9.13.186

michael_fouracr
New Contributor II

I have logged a case for this, but I am interested if anyone else is seeing the same behaviour.  I have installed a new Unleashed network consisting of R310s and T300s running v200.2.9.13.186.  I noticed that the power status LED of the master AP is always flashing at a rate of approx. once a second.

This behaviour is different from previous versions of Unleashed.

7 REPLIES 7

simone_martini
New Contributor II
Hi Michael, I have a similar scenario (1 R310 + 6 T300) and the same issue after upgrading to 200.2.9.13.186: on R310, that is the master, green power led start flashing.

Turning off all then AP except the master, gave it a static IP and then restarting it from management interface, its power led stopped flashing.
After I power on all the other APs, and all of them have the correct led behaviour, even after some other restarts.

Onestly I can't say if this is a solution, but in my case it worked. 

Simone

michael_fouracr
New Contributor II

Hi Simone,

Thanks for the reply - I'm glad it's not just me.  I'll check if I get the same behaviour as you did when setting a static IP on the master.

Michael

michael_grant_6
Contributor II
I had the same issue. I logged in directly to the AP (which was previously the master) and set it as DHCP, then connected it back to my LAN. Leads me to believe this is some kind of IP conflict or the master getting confused that its no longer the master. 

peter_john_4a3v
New Contributor
Hi..i am a new user here. I think Turning off all then AP except the master, gave it a static IP and then restarting it from management interface, its power led stopped flashing.
After I power on all the other APs, and all of them have the correct led behaviour, even after some other restarts.