cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacture Warranty for product purchased through the third party

GameNTechFocus
New Contributor

Hello,

I've recently purchased brand new R750 through Amazon, and also Ebay for home use purpose. All are brand new unused. I love the performance and features. I've been reading various documents, and just realized Ruckus's RMA policy says something like only the first purchaser has the manufacture warranty and its not transferrable.

So does this mean any purchased product including Amazon has no warranty from Ruckus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

neha_sharma

@GameNTechFocus 

Only new equipment that is purchased directly from RUCKUS, a RUCKUS OEM or through an authorized RUCKUS Channel Partner will be supported and only applies to the original owner.

Since the products are purchased from Amazon & Ebay (not our authorized seller) Ruckus warranty does not apply on these products.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @neha_sharma,

Could you help with this query.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

neha_sharma

@GameNTechFocus 

Only new equipment that is purchased directly from RUCKUS, a RUCKUS OEM or through an authorized RUCKUS Channel Partner will be supported and only applies to the original owner.

Since the products are purchased from Amazon & Ebay (not our authorized seller) Ruckus warranty does not apply on these products.